Do you want to learn about Level 4 Minor Injuries management?
£99 Limited time launch offer
Now available NEW for 2021 a Level 4 ITC Award in the Assessment and Management of Minor Injuries Course, essential for anyone who works remotely or enjoys wild places, and suitable for health care and sports people who need to assess the seriousness of injuries and understand the treatment.
- Understand the importance of Mechanism of injury and injury patterns.
- Learn a systematic method for injury assessment.
- Understand degrees of seriousness of injuries.
- Learn initial and longer-term treatment of injuries.
- Covers joint injuries, fractures, dislocations, strains, sprains, wound management, wound closure and treatment of infections plus much more.
Learn to treat Minor Injuries like a Pro
- Video skills demonstrations
- Quick Guides to key facts
- Live Question & answers sessions
- illustrated throughout
- Professional Tuition
Intro Patient History and Assessment
Week 1 Foot, Ankle and Lower Leg Injuries
Week 2 Knee Injuries
Week 3 Hip Injuries
Week 4 Shoulder Injuries
Week 5 Elbow Injuries
Week 6 Hand and Wrist Injuries
Week 7 Wounds and Burns
Week 8 Head Injuries
Week 9 Neck,back and chest injuries